Since I haven’t posted or updated in awhile I’m going to do a slight recap of the last month and a summary of where I am right now in regard to being ready to leave (which, I’m so not sure that I am, could use an extra week to pack…)
I finally took the MCAT on January 30th, which was a huge relief because I was able to stop studying and start focusing on getting ready to leave. In truth I haven’t been doing too much to prepare. I’ve been picking up random items and articles of clothes over the last few months that I think will be useful in
With tomorrow being my last day of work, I’ll have basically just next week off to pack and finalize everything. Ignoring the incessant snow storms (might as well get my fill of snow now before
Our staging is in
So here’s to the final stretch of getting everything done and in order (crap, need to file my taxes asap) and saying goodbye to all the friends and family…I doubt I’m going to get much sleep. I’ll most likely check-in again while in DC just before the flight out on Tuesday the 9th!
im gonna miss you Ewick :( , im missing you already . Please take care of your self and God bless you for being such of wonderfull human being.
ReplyDeleteI miss you too! You were a pleasant addition to this dysfunction. thank you for the selfless work that you are doing.
ReplyDelete-Pearl